We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer with proven experience who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations.
- 2 years of graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Experience in video editing
- Experience in 3D modeling
As a Graphic Designer, you will closely collaborate with our marketing and design team, creating various materials for both digital and offline media. You will act as a visual storyteller of our brand, helping us connect and engage with our target audience.
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Testing graphics across various media
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Flexible Work Schedule - You can start your day at any hour between 8:00 and 10:00.
- Career Development Courses - Our company can grant you access to various professional development courses & platforms.
- Meal Vouchers - Shop for groceries, eat out, or order take-out using your Up meal vouchers.
- 7card Membership - Work out, go for a swim, or take dance classes through the 7card membership program.
- Snacks & Beverages - Enjoy a cold soda or a hot cup of coffee and relax right on our office’s terrace.
- Private Health Insurance - Catch up on your medical appointments and get regular check-ups through our medical insurance.