- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field;
- Advanced level of English;
- Basic knowledge of OOP;
- Knowledge of responsive/mobile design;
- Knowledge of cross-browser development;
- Testing and debugging skills.
As a Front End Developer, you will be responsible for developing top-notch user interfaces and websites and optimizing them for performance and interaction.
You will closely work with our UI/UX designers to implement our internal projects and platforms and will be responsible for delivering and launching websites on time and according to the specifications of the project manager.
- Optimize websites for high traffic, maximum speed, and scalability;
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review;
- Modifying existing designs to improve user acceptance through A/B and multivariate testing;
- Collaborate with the team to make the product more intuitive.
- Flexible Work Schedule - You can start your day at any hour between 8:00 and 11:00.
- Career Development Courses - Our company can grant you access to various professional development courses & platforms.
- Meal Vouchers - Shop for groceries, eat out, or order take-out using your Up meal vouchers.
- 7card Membership - Work out, go for a swim, or take dance classes through the 7card membership program.
- Private Health Insurance - Catch up on your medical appointments and get regular check-ups through our medical insurance.
- Extra Vacation Days - Enjoy one additional vacation day for every year you spend at Sevio.