We are looking for an experienced editor with excellent editing and proofreading skills who can identify content opportunities and take unique approaches to content production.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism or related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills;
- In-depth knowledge of SEO and content writing;
- Ability to give constructive feedback;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experienced in working with or managing copywriters;
- Good understanding of the crypto industry.
As an editor, you will closely work with the marketing manager and the copywriting team, supporting the production of unique content. You will identify topics of interest for the market and supervise the whole content production and publication process.
- Determine publishing guidelines based on the scope of the project;
- Create the editorial board, ensuring consistency in publication;
- Identify topics of interest, draft editorials, and submit them for copywriting;
- Oversee content production;
- Assign, review, and publish articles.
- Flexible Work Schedule - You can start your day at any hour between 8:00 and 10:00.
- Career Development Courses - Our company can grant you access to various professional development courses & platforms.
- Meal Vouchers - Shop for groceries, eat out, or order take-out using your Up meal vouchers.
- 7card Membership - Work out, go for a swim, or take dance classes through the 7card membership program.
- Private Health Insurance - Catch up on your medical appointments and get regular check-ups through our medical insurance.
- Extra Vacation Days - Enjoy one additional vacation day for every year you spend at Sevio.