Data Protection Officer
We are looking for an organized Data Protection Officer with advanced English knowledge and solid expertise of the legal system.
- Bachelor’s degree in law;
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Driver’s license B category;
- DPO Certification;
- At least 1 year of experience in data protection.
As a Data Protection Officer, your primary responsibility will be to improve our management of potentially sensitive information and carry out regular internal security audits. You will closely work with the legal team to promote a culture of data protection compliance within the organization.
- Act as the primary point of contact within the organization for members of staff, regulators, and any relevant public bodies on issues related to data protection.
- Ensure the company’s policy is in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and codes of practice;
- Evaluate the existing data protection framework, identify areas of non or partial compliance, and rectify any issues;
- Devise training plans and provide data protection advice and support for members of staff;
- Make sure that the transfer of personal data is carried out for a legitimate interest;
- Make sure that the data is adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed;
- Provide expert advice to employees on important data compliance requirements;
- Draft new and amend existing internal data protection policies, guidelines, and procedures, in consultation with key stakeholders;
- Proactively conduct audits to ensure compliance and address potential issues;
- Maintain records of all data processing activities carried out by the company;
- Ensure cooperation with the supervisory authority;
- Serve as the point of contact between the company and the data protection authorities;
- Promote a culture of data protection compliance across all units of the organization.
- Flexible Work Schedule - You can start your day at any hour between 8:00 and 11:00.
- Career Development Courses - Our company can grant you access to various professional development courses & platforms.
- Meal Vouchers - Shop for groceries, eat out, or order take-out using your Up meal vouchers.
- 7card Membership - Work out, go for a swim, or take dance classes through the 7card membership program.
- Snacks & Beverages - Enjoy a cold soda or a hot cup of coffee and relax right on our office’s terrace.
- Private Health Insurance - Catch up on your medical appointments and get regular check-ups through our medical insurance.