- Mid Level
- Full Time
We are looking for a communicative Sales Account Manager with advanced English knowledge and strong customer orientation.
Coinzilla, Sevio’s main project, works with hundreds of businesses from the finance & blockchain industry, helping them promote their projects and reach their marketing objectives.
As a Sales Account Manager, your primary responsibility will be to prospect new customers, and work closely with them to help create, track, and optimize their advertising campaigns. Furthermore, you have to follow up and keep the clients up to date with the recommendations and new advertising offers that are suitable for their needs, in order to make sure they achieve the best results.
You will always be in connection with the sales department to develop our customer portfolio.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong interpersonal, planning, and time management skills;
- Understanding of customers’ advertising needs;
- Willingness to adapt to changes in responsibilities and strategies;
- Ability to develop strong and long-term relationships with advertising partners;
- 1+ years of experience in sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, business administration, or psychology.
- Identify the proper sales channels for prospecting new clients;
- Promote our marketing solutions to potential customers;
- Identify customer needs, meet their requirements, and recommend the appropriate solutions;
- Lead the entire process of converting a potential customer into a final client;
- Maintain a client database;
- Communicate with your team leader about any eventual issue or concern regarding the processes you are managing;
- Analyze and study the market, competitors, trends, and customer satisfaction.