We are looking for an analytical Accountant with previous experience in the financial sector and knowledge of the WinMentor system.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting;
- 3-4 years of previous experience in accounting;
- Competency with the WinMentor system;
- Great attention to details, initiative, and analytical thinking;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Medium English knowledge;
- Category B driving license.
- Experience in applying financial-fiscal-accounting legislation;
- Experience in keeping and managing financial and accounting records;
- Nexus ERP and Saga knowledge.
As an accountant, your primary responsibility will be to review and prepare all primary accounting documents according to local compliance regulations.
You will closely work with our accounting team to prepare monthly and yearly closings, and you will be responsible for maintaining relationships and communication with all the public institutions.
- Process incoming invoices and final demands according to the process documentation;
- Interact, maintain, and provide support in the relationship with tax institutions;
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines;
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed;
- Assist the Head of Finance in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings;
- Assist with other accounting projects;
- Organize and archive documents.
- Flexible Work Schedule - You can start your day at any hour between 8:00 and 10:00.
- Career Development Courses - Our company can grant you access to various professional development courses & platforms.
- Meal Vouchers - Shop for groceries, eat out, or order take-out using your Up meal vouchers.
- 7card Membership - Work out, go for a swim, or take dance classes through the 7card membership program.
- Private Health Insurance - Catch up on your medical appointments and get regular check-ups through our medical insurance.
- Extra Vacation Days - Enjoy one additional vacation day for every year you spend at Sevio.